Artists at Risk (AR) is looking for an experienced EU Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of the EU-funded “Artists at Risk (AR)-A European Network of Safe Havens (AR-ENSH) project and further tasks at PM/AR.
– Overall management of the new project
– Implementation of project activities
– Centrally coordinating communications between project partners
– Monitoring and updating the project’s schedule and budget
– Handling communications with the EU and via the online system
– Carrying responsibility for narrative and financial reporting
The successful candidate will have:
– Professional experience in project management in the cultural field
– The experience and skills necessary to handle EU-funded projects
– Excellent organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– A suitable degree or other similar qualifications
Furthermore, the candidate will be:
– Autonomous and independent in task-scheduling and accomplishment
– Able to prioritise and multitask
– Fluent in English (both oral and professional-level written language). Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Working environment: Working remotely, internet connection required
To apply, please send a cover letter and c.v. in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The preferred starting date is before the 1st of March, 2020.
The Artists at Risk (AR) – A European Network of Safe Havens (AR-ENSH) is funded by the EU Creative Europe project and is part of the AR-Network curated and coordinated by Perpetuum Mobile (PM).
ARTISTS at RISK (AR) is an institution at the intersection of human rights and the arts. AR is dedicated to mapping the field of persecuted visual art practitioners, facilitating their safe passage from their countries of origin, hosting them at “AR-Residencies” and curating related projects, including the “AR Pavilion”.