If you are still IN UKRAINE see this first:
– Update: We understand that regulations may be introduced so that Ukrainian refugees can stay, travel and work within the Schengen Area for 3 years. This would imply that it is not necessary to apply for asylum. Please check before going down that difficult path.
Fill in one of A or B below if you are an artist or cultural worker fleeing Ukraine, Belarus or Russia. Fill in C to become a hosting organisation!
A. Artists and cultural workers from UKRAINE: Apply Here
- We are receiving a large volume of emails, so please wait a few days if you have filled in the form. Only contact us here in case of an emergency firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. DISSIDENT BELARUSIAN and RUSSIAN artists and cultural workers at risk: Apply Here
- We are receiving a large volume of emails, so please wait a few days if you have filled in the form. Contact us here only in case of an emergency: email@example.com.
C. Become a HOSTING ORGANIZATION ! Apply Here
- We are receiving a large volume of emails, so please wait a few days if you have filled in the form. In case of an emergency contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Hosting Organisations and Resources
– Many thanks to Katja Sandomirskaja and Power Ekroth for initiating this document
Official Ukrainian Government Website on how to provide help (incl hosting)
Please send any updates and information to include in the above to email@example.com.